Course Date: FEB 2015
- Pre-course Information - Grade 4/5
Chrissie was very approachable for logistic help eg re accommodation; emailed confirmation
of booking and payment very helpful. Pre-course information difficult to find on website.
Thank you Chrissie for being so kind and helpful.
- Introduction Lecture – Grade 4/5 - Useful common pitfuls
- Range of Patients in clinical stations – Grade 5 - Excellent cases; many cases if have not seen. Very good clinical signs.
- Development Station – Grade 4/5 - Great to see autism, significant yet common delay
Very useful. Good starting tips.
- Neurology station – Grade 4/5 - Very good. . I had never see HSMN or cong MD.
- Abdomen Station – Grade 4/5 - We didn’t palpate organomegaly.
- Respirator Station – Grade 4/5.
- Cardiovascular Station – Grade 5 - Very good station
- Miscellaneous Station D1 - Grade 4/5
- Communication Station 1 – Grade 5 - Good cases. Showed I need to note more. “Sepsis”.
- Communication Station 2 - Grade 5 – Good cases.
- Miscellaneous Station Day 2 - Grade 4/5Good cases.
- History Taking 1, 2 & 3 – Grade 3/4/5Difficult cases – will prepare us well. Not sure how much needed as revision course.
- Feedback given Grade 4/5 - Excellent course! Thank you. Would be good to have
- Facilities – Grade 4/5 - Lovely hospital.
- Food – Grade 4/5
- Overal how would you rate the course - Grade 4/5 - Excellent. Will recommend. Would definitely recommend. Great! Has equipped me with knowledge and given me confidence.
- Good to get so much opportunity to practice.
- I just regret I did not attend first das as well.
- Thank you Chrissie for being so kind, nice and helpful.
- A wide range of pathology.