- A timetable would be helpful.
- A timetable would have been really helpful – even if just start and lunch times.
- Programme might have been helpful.
- Confirm parking fees, etc.
- Good tips for transportation.
- Timings, structure, dress code – would be helpful.
- Programme might have been useful.
- Good idea of cases to expect.
- Good and succinct, covered all basic topics and gave a nice prep.
Range of Patients in clinical stations
- Wide range of patients.
- Excellent number and range of patients.
- Needed more cases of respo/abdomen findings.
- Maybe further development stations.
- Shame that the children were tired.
- Need more cases.
- Teaching was excellent by Dr Pandya, wish we had more practice.
- Perhaps could have had more.
- Only 2 patients – more patients to assess.
- Needs more cases.
- Should have more cases.
- More structured toys spread out.
- Helpful to go through how to do vibration/proprioception properly.
- Lots of different cases. Great to see Friedrichs ataxia.
- Very good practice for neuro.
- Especially useful: eyes, VP shunt, cochlear implant.
- Good MIs
- Lots of cases – great!
- Need more time to clearly hear murmur.
- Different varieties.
- Lots of different cases. Fab!
- Well prepared cases, broad range.
- Good teaching for how to present.
Miscellaneous station d1
- Good exposure to wide variety.
Communication station 1
- Fantastic range of difficult topics.
- Very good actors and tips given.
Communication station 2
- Very good actors.
Miscellaneious station d2
- Good, especially eyes and head/neck.
History taking 1
- Needs more scenarios.
- Complex with multiple issues.
History taking 2
- Good focus on CF.
History taking 3
- Good focus on DM.
- Would have been helpful to know more about the structure, i.e. timings, MCQs only, etc.
- Needs more sound.
- More sound. More related to 1x and Mx rather than pure △.
- Felt a bit rushed.
- A bit fast!
- Good resource.
- Needs more videos.
- Good focus on one condition.
- A lot of neuro! Representative of exam.
- Good feedback but not always made clear whether I would have passed or not.
- Constructive and supportive.
- Maybe excessively reassuring for some poorer candidates not meeting good standards but not being picked up. Not clear on pass/fail standards of candidates.
- Appreciate the strict detailed feedback.
- Very helpful.
- Nice to have tea, coffee, biscuits, snacks.
Any further comments for suggestions for improvement
- Conduct one mock test just like exam.
- Course was excellent for consolidating my current knowledge and expanding on exam technique.
- Brilliant. Run more! Really excellent teaching and range of patients.
- Further cases: myotonic dystrophy, GSDs, could have children with behavioural disorder for development.
- Please arrange mock exams if possible.
- You have done what you can and now it’s our turn. Thank you so much to your team and the patients.
- Excellent course with good range of cases and good examiners.
- Excellent course, wonderful facilitators. Thanks a lot to all of you.
- Some sort of mock circuit.
- Fantastic course, excellent range of patients.
- Excellent breadth of cases. Everyone friendly/supportive. Good that we all got to examine each. Perhaps useful to be told whether you would have passed and specific points to improve.
- No-one answered the phone for booking my accommodation in the hospital accommodation.
- Outstanding! More development, video, Hx station. Thanks a lot.
- Amazing course, please continue. Maybe change groups over 2 days to learn from others.
- Very useful. Thank you so much for your effort.
- Need to show more video scenarios.
- Useful to have ‘common’ or previous exam examples for each station ?on a handout. More pre-course into please, expectations/dress code/structure/timings.