Well established and popular MRCPCH clinical course run by RCPCH examiners for over 10 years. Our track record and candidate feedback speaks for the quality and structure of the course. Highlights of our course are:
- Variety of common and rare cases with clinical signs shown and discussed. (No other course would you get an opportunity to see up to 40 exam oriented patients over 2 days).
- Clinical examination skills demonstrated and practical skills practised.
- Small groups with opportunity to practise and present followed by constructive feedback and professional advice.
- Experienced faculty with a select cohort of RCPCH examiners.
- Introductory lecture on common pitfalls in the real exam.
- Video station to include approximately 12 video scenarios.
- Special emphasis on Development and Neurology/Cardiology stations.
- Communication scenario practise for each candidate attending the course.
- Tailored to the varying skills and calibre of trainee doctors.
- Structure and organisation of the course.
- Feedback session at the end of course.
I wanted to thank you and the other consultants as well as the secretary who took care of us on the 2 days of the course.
Tunbridge Wells course was my last resort as I had been to other courses but failed.
I am so glad I took the advice to try it before I gave up all together.
The cases were brilliant and exam oriented, which helped a great deal in the exam, especially Neuro and Cardiology.
Thank you all so much!
May God bless you all and reward you all pleasantly🙏🙏
I attended this course before my clinicals and I found it incredibly helpful. It was absolutely packed full of helpful hints and interesting patients with signs to examine, and the course was very well run. I ended up doing very well in my clinicals and I attribute a good portion of the success to this course. Highly recommended!
- RCPCH Jisma Joseph Award Winner 2019 (Scored 118/120)