Course Date: 12.10.13
- Very good value for money. Vary good range of patients.
- Good range of patients and lots of exposure.
- You guys were fantastic. Excellent.
- Great confidence booster. Wide range of cases. Good clinical findings. Good value for money.
- Many thanks for having me on the course.
- Excellent course-thanks you.
- Thanks you very much for teaching us. Amazing feedback and very good structure.
- Good to keep being pushed/questioned and given further advice and demonstrations.
- Good range of cases. Excellent methodology.
- I have attended many courses but think this is the best organised course. Good money, excellent range of cases. All members approachable.
Course Date: May 2014
- Chrissie was very approachable for logistic help eg re accommodation; No up-to-date information on website from February2014.
- Introductory lecture not too long; succinct and clear; Really helpful tips.
- Really excellent cases; very good variety; really useful information, good mix of clinical cases; feedback informative; excellent range of patients; very good variety; really excellent cases.
- Development station: Great demonstration; really useful information, good mix of clinical cases; feedback informative; perhaps a few more patients would be nice; this Consultant was so enthusiastic and simplified a daunting task.
- Neurology: Really useful information, good mix of clinical cases; feedback informative; would have liked a cranial or eye examination as well.
- Abdomen: Children, parents all excellent; unlike other courses, there was no time wasted ’going around’ as children brought to the room; Really useful information, good mix of clinical cases; feedback informative.
- Respiratory: Children, parents all excellent; unlike other courses, there was no time wasted ’going around’ as children brought to the room; Good to see and need to check amount of O2 patient on; really useful information, good mix of clinical cases; feedback informative.
- Miscellaneous: Would have liked a thyroid/eye rather than extra cardiac but excellent patients; useful feedback.
- It was excellent and led by Consultants who obviously love paediatrics and want to share their expertise.
- Inspirational Consultants; amazing cases; would have liked some video session, Good cases!
- Very well planned and organised. Video station would be good to include.
- No concerns or suggestions – sorry.
- A little bit chaotic, unclear at start of day what was going to happen and running late. Improved on Day 2. Video sessions/picture tests. Would have liked eye examination included and to have more days on the course.
- Very useful course – lots of patients, good range of pathology. More structural feedback after examinations in particular.
- Could the examiners use copies of the MRCPCH Exam worksheet to make notes and give to candidates if time is too short to discuss feedback after candidates examine the patients? Dr Kisat’s tips very helpful, thank you,
Course Date: FEB 2015
- Pre-course Information - Grade 4/5
Chrissie was very approachable for logistic help eg re accommodation; emailed confirmation
of booking and payment very helpful. Pre-course information difficult to find on website.
Thank you Chrissie for being so kind and helpful.
- Introduction Lecture – Grade 4/5 - Useful common pitfuls
- Range of Patients in clinical stations – Grade 5 - Excellent cases; many cases if have not seen. Very good clinical signs.
- Development Station – Grade 4/5 - Great to see autism, significant yet common delay
Very useful. Good starting tips.
- Neurology station – Grade 4/5 - Very good. . I had never see HSMN or cong MD.
- Abdomen Station – Grade 4/5 - We didn’t palpate organomegaly.
- Respirator Station – Grade 4/5.
- Cardiovascular Station – Grade 5 - Very good station
- Miscellaneous Station D1 - Grade 4/5
- Communication Station 1 – Grade 5 - Good cases. Showed I need to note more. “Sepsis”.
- Communication Station 2 - Grade 5 – Good cases.
- Miscellaneous Station Day 2 - Grade 4/5 Good cases.
- History Taking 1, 2 & 3 – Grade 3/4/5 Difficult cases – will prepare us well. Not sure how much needed as revision course.
- Feedback given Grade 4/5 - Excellent course! Thank you. Would be good to have
- Facilities – Grade 4/5 - Lovely hospital.
- Food – Grade 4/5
- Overal how would you rate the course - Grade 4/5 - Excellent. Will recommend. Would definitely recommend. Great! Has equipped me with knowledge and given me confidence.
- Good to get so much opportunity to practice.
- I just regret I did not attend first das as well.
- Thank you Chrissie for being so kind, nice and helpful.
- A wide range of pathology.